2013年10月1日火曜日

My dreams

Firstly, I want to work in foreign countries as a volunteer. I want to help the poor children there. There are many things in Japan. So we think it is natural that get anything. I want to change own's sense of values. Second, I want to work at the hotel. I want to work at the front desk. I want to wait on foreign customers in English. So I study English in this university. I read many books about hotel to work at the hotel. Thirdly, I want to travel in Korea. I like Korean music and Korean food. I want to know about Korean culture and the Korean language. Fourthly, I wanto to make many foreign friends. I want to go to each countries and exchange e-mail. I teach them Japanese culture. Fifthly, I want to travel in Easter Island. I want to see the Statue of Moai. There is very beautiful place.

1 件のコメント: