2013年10月1日火曜日

3 summer challenges.

a) Challenge1: Cooking Western food, Japanese food and Chinese food.
b) It succeed because my mother taught me how to cook these.
c) It was very useful. It was difficult for me to cook but I like cooking because I learned how to cook. I cooked hash and rice for members of my part-time job. They said "It's delicious." and I became very happy. I thought want to learn how to cook different food. I read many cooking books. I tried to cook a hamburger and Chinese food. I want to learn more recipes to live by myself in the future.

a) Challenge2: I want to be friendly. I talk to customers friendly in my part-time job.
b) It succeed because I works hard in my part-time job every day.
c) At first, I tried to talk to customer with a smile but I couldn't smile well. I learned how to wait on customers from woman of experience in my part-time job. She said "You should greet customers with a smile and talk them with confidence." Next day, I tried to greet them with a smile. Then, they also smiled. I thought they smiled by our smile. It was very useful.

a) Challenge3: I read three books.
b) It succeed because I read books a few every day.
c) I read three books. Firstly, I read book about Tokyo Disney Land. I decided to read this book because I interested in story of Disney. I was impressed by this story. There were many stories useful in the future. Secondly, I read book about hotel because I want to work at the hotel in the future. I learned how to wait on customers. Thirdly, I read a mystery story. I like Higashino Keigo. I want to read different story.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿